Skip to content
- The way white clouds in a rich blue sky look as if they are lit from within
- The soft diminishing light of dusk that tells you to turn around on the trail so you can return home before it is too dark to see the path
- The strong circle of task-lighting from my lamp on a snaky silver pole, that lets me see my close work so clearly
- The spreading morning light coming in big high-rise apartment windows, by which I read the first storybook of the day to my grandson
- The rim of sharp, bright light around the rectangular airplane window, that shows that you have traveled through the night and into the next day on Earth.